Use Our Home Buyer Resources to Ensure You Buy Wisely in Southwest Florida
Buying a house is a major investment of money, time, and energy, and it is vital that home buyers have all of the information, home buyer resources, and tools needed to spend their money wisely. One of the perks of working with an experienced and knowledgeable realtor such as ours at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - The Cachon Team is FREE access to a variety of exceptional home buyer resources.
Below are some of the most popular home buyer resources available on this website for those who are considering buying a new home in Southwest Florida. From first-time home buyers to those who have done it multiple times, it is always a good idea to take some time to familiarize yourself with essential information related to the home buying process, and our realtors are happy to provide you with that information.
Essential Home Buyer Resources in Southwest Florida
Whether you are looking for something specific or simply want to begin your home buying journey, we have the home buyer resources you need to educate yourself on every aspect of the process. Here are some of the most popular reports and resources that are available through our website.
Strategies You Need
- How to Beat Out Other Buyers to Hot New Listings: The hottest new listings that match your home buying criteria.
- Distress Sales and Bank Foreclosures Hotlist: If you are looking to invest in a bank foreclosed home, this free report will give you an accurate and up-to-date list of foreclosures in your area and price range.
- FREE Special Report – “How To Stop Paying Rent and Own Your Own Home”: Many renters feel that they are unable to get out of the renter’s rut and buy their own home, but it is easier than they think.
- Buy a Home With No Money Down!: If you dream of owning your own home but haven’t been able to save tens of thousands of dollars for a huge down payment, this report will show you how to keep your dream alive.
- FREE Special Report – “6 Mistakes to Avoid When Moving to a Larger Home”: Be sure to read this report to find out what not to do.
- FREE Special Report – “13 Extra Costs to Be Aware of Before Buying a Home”: Taxes and other additional costs could result in a major financial crisis if you are not prepared for them on closing day. This report will help prevent that.
- How to Negotiate a Better Price: Every home buyer wants to save money, and the best way to do this is through effective negotiation. This report will give you 3 simple steps to follow that are sure to take thousands of dollars off the price of your new home.
Valuable Free Resources
- FREE Special Report – “6 Things You Must Know Before You Buy”: No one wants to encounter unexpected surprises or mistakes when they close on a new home. This report will define 6 costly mistakes and help you avoid them.
- FREE Report – “Buyer Beware: Mistakes to Avoid Like the Plague When Buying a Home”: This report outlines the mistakes to avoid such as paying too much for your new home or buying the wrong home to suit your family.
- Find Out How Much You Can Afford in Your Next Home: With our convenient and easy-to-use mortgage calculator, you can quickly determine your home buying budget!
- Buy a New Home or a Resale?: When you decide to buy a home, one of the choices you will be making is whether to buy a resale home or new construction. Here’s what you need to decide.
- Fixer-Uppers: Myths & Facts – What You Should Know Before You Buy: This guide offers you a simple financial formula to make sure you are estimating available profit and savings.
- 3 Critical Steps to Obtain The Absolute Best Financing Rates When You Buy a Home: This report provides you with a foolproof plan to get the best financing rate possible for your new home purchase.
- Online Mortgage Pre-Approval: To have the upper hand in negotiations and to beat out your competing home buyers, getting mortgage pre-approval is a critical step. It will also determine how much home you can afford for your money.
How To Get Hotlists
- FREE Hotlist – 10 Best Buys for You: When you fill out our home buyer profile with your ideal home criteria, we will match you with the best homes that are available. This FREE hotlist gives you the top 10 Best Buys which meet your needs and criteria.
- FREE Hotlist – First Time Buyers: Are you a first-time home buyer and need all the information you can get to buy your home? This report will provide you with the hottest new properties in your area that are ideal for first-time home buyers like you!
- FREE Hotlist – Upscale or Luxury Homes: With this FREE hotlist, you can rest assured that you will never miss out on a luxury property that is tailored to meet your needs.
- FREE Hotlist – Zero Down Properties: For those who cannot afford thousands of dollars in a down payment, we have the ideal hotlist for you. This FREE report provides you with a list of the most recent homes available for sale that require little to no down payment.
- FREE Hotlist – Properties on Acreage: This FREE hotlist can match you with the best properties on acreage that are available.
- FREE Hotlist – Homes with Swimming Pools: Our FREE hotlist offers you the newest listings that feature an in-ground swimming pool!
- FREE Hotlist – Fixer Uppers: Not afraid to get a little dirty? Then a fixer-upper may be right for you.
- FREE Online Multiple Listing Home Search: With our realtors at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - The Cachon Team, you won’t just be looking at properties on all of the usual online sources. We will compile an individualized hotlist for you from all the real estate companies in the area!
Our Unparalleled Guarantees
In addition to these buyer resources, we also offer you unparalleled guarantees that safeguard you throughout the home buying process. These guarantees include:
We know how stressful it can be to buy a new home, and we want to help you as much as we can. Our team is here to take the stress away and make sure you Save on Your Next Home Purchase – GUARANTEED!
Contact Us for More Buyer Resources
If you are interested in buying a new home in Naples or around Southwest Florida, give us a call at our office: (239) 399-5432. Or fill out the form below with the requested information. We can’t wait to hear from you and get you started on your home buying journey!